Thank You for visiting hyperad.tech
We respect your privacy and put great effort into ensuring that Personal data is protected and used only in full compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
It applies whenever you access or use the Hyper Website or a mobile application or website that is connected to and/or uses the Hyper Services, if those applications or websites include links to this Policy. By using Hyper Services or the Hyper Website, you agree to the practices described in this Policy. Please take the time to read the full Policy.
This Policy applies to any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Personal data”) that is collected, recorded, stored, adapted, extracted, used, distributed, otherwise made available, anonymized, blocked or destroyed (hereinafter “Processed”) by Hyper in the course of our business, providing our own technology solution called “Hyper AdTech”, tools and Hyper Services or the functionality of the Hyper Website.
The purpose of our online services at hyperad.tech (hereinafter “Hyper Website”) is to provide advertisers, agencies, DSPs and/or ad networks (hereinafter “Demand Partners”) on the one hand, and website and/or mobile application/website developers and/or owners and publishers (hereinafter “Supply Partners”) on the other hand, collectively Demand Partners and Supply Partners are also referred to hereinafter as “Customers”, with services, such as: a programmatic ad exchange, programmatic mediation platform, direct sales service and other trusted and safe solutions for advertising their products and services to their prospective purchasers on the most convenient media (hereinafter the “Hyper Services”).
To achieve these objectives we use our own technology solution called “Hyper AdTech”.
Hyper processes personal or non-personal data of the following categories of data subjects: Customers’ representatives/employees, Hyper Website visitors and Customers’ applications or websites end users. Hyper Services are intended for legal persons only. In connection with Hyper Services, we may process certain data from the end users of these mobile apps or websites as further described hereafter. We process such data upon instructions from our Customers, who are responsible for obtaining end users’ consent where applicable and passing it on Hyper. We do not have any kind of direct relationship with the end user.
Collection and Use of Data
The Data processed while interacting with Hyper Website or Hyper AdTech, may include personal data, non-personal or depersonalized data, which cannot be used to personally identify you, as well as anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, which cannot be associated with a unique user. We never combine the depersonalized data with any other data that would enable us to personally identify users. Hyper may use the information collected on the Website or through the Services to evaluate users’ interests and behavior on a pseudonymous, de-identified basis in order to be able to deliver tailored content. This is not Personal data, and Hyper, may use such information for any other legally permissible purposes or share it within Hyper, and with third parties in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
Data You Provide Directly to Us (for our Customers’representatives/employees):
When you use the Hyper Website or engage in certain activities, such as registering an account with Hyper, filling in the contact form, requesting Hyper Services or information, contacting Hyper’s customer support team or legal team with any questions or inquiries or when Hyper contacts you regarding any of the above, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information: name, your company’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and billing information.
Information We Collect About You Automatically When You Visit Our Website (for Website visitors):
We may collect certain information automatically via internet connection or through your device, which you use to access our website, including certain user details and information about your activity. Such information includes traffic/session data, your Internet protocol (IP) address, user agent, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, activity measures, geo-location of your device, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, your log-in and log-out time, pages that you visit before and after using the Website, the date and time of your visit, resources on our website which you access and use.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
1. Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device through your browser or mobile application that allow the mobile application to remember you the next time you visit. Cookies enable smoother, more efficient use of the Hyper Website by storing your specific information and preferences such as theme, language setting, privacy preferences, and even user ID and password, so you do not need to reenter those each time you visit the Website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may choose to block or delete cookies if your browser permits, but please note that in this case some parts of Hyper Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
2. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit adjust, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
3. Log files. Every time you access our Internet pages, your usage data is transmitted through the respective internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The records stored in this case contain the following data: domain and location from which the user is accessing the website.
4. Aggregated and Analytical Information. Hyper may also utilize Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics to collect and compile information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics. This information is non-identifiable to you and includes, for example, the type of browser, browser language, type of operating system, domain name of Internet service provider, device IP address web pages visited, times and dates of visits and the content you access on and/or via the Website. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies. Hyper, therefore, encourages you to read Google’s policy regarding its analytics services at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=ru. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Website by using https://chrome.google.com/webstore/
?hl=ru You can out opt of Yandex Metrics by going to https://yandex.com/support/
metrica/general/opt-out.xml Hyper uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and may share them with Hyper’s Customers for legitimate business purposes. This has no effect on your privacy because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you. Additionally, we can receive information from third parties, for example business partners.
5. Third-Party Websites and Social Media Platforms. The Hyper Website may contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms. Your interactions with these social media features and widgets, as well as your interactions with the social media websites themselves, are subject to the privacy policies of the applicable social media websites. You should be aware that Personal data which you submit in a comment on any applicable social media websites, a publicly accessible blog, chat room or otherwise online, can be read, collected or used by others and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise contact you. Hyper is not responsible for the Personal data that you choose to submit when interacting with such services.
Information We process through the Hyper and Hyper AdTech:
We put great efforts in designing our Services in such a way as to minimize to the utmost the amount of Personal data of end users we need to process in order to provide our Services. Wherever possible we always use non-personal, depersonalized, pseudonymized or aggregated statistical data instead and never combine it with Personal Data, or any other data that would enable us to personally identify end users. Sometimes we use data, which can be associated to a unique user, such as Advertising ID, but it would be disproportionally difficult or just impossible to personally identify you using this data.
Our Hyper AdTech may process some of the following data from the end user:
1. Information about end user’ device, such as device type and model, network provider, browser type, language;
2. Information about end user’ operation system, such as Android, iOS;
3. Information about end user’ mobile advertising identifiers, such as your Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID);
4. Information provided by end user’ device, such as device IP address, network connection type and device GPS location (only if you provide permission);
5. Information Hyper may receive from Supply Partners, such as end user’ age;
6. Application usage statistics such as launch times and duration, ad views and click-throughs;
7. Gender, zip code, GPS location. Information Hyper Services may receive from Third Parties about end user from sources other than the property, such as non-precise device location based on IP address, device specifications and end user’s interests
How We Use Personal data and what are the legal basis for processing it.
Hyper is not allowed to process your Personal data without a valid legal ground. Hyper therefore only processes your Personal data based on the legal grounds and for the legitimate business purposes outlined in this Policy, such as:
2. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, court orders and warrants, assist law enforcement agencies or to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding;
3. In jurisdictions where it is provided by applicable law, to carry out legitimate interests of Hyper without unduly affecting your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. While processing your Personal data on this basis, we always seek to maintain a balance between our legitimate interest and the protection of your privacy. Examples of such ”legitimate interests” referred in III immediately above are:
- To improve the Services and to continue developing the Services;
- To study and analyze the functionality of the Services, Customers’ and Users’ activities;
- To manage individual accounts;
- To measure the Services’ activity for pricing purposes;
- To protect the security of our Services and Website and to prevent fraud;
4. In jurisdictions where consent is required under the applicable laws and regulations, we may ask your consent for processing of your Personal data. We hereby inform you, and you hereby acknowledge, that you have no legal obligation to provide us with any Personal data while using the Hyper Website or Hyper AdTech, and you provide it solely based on your free will. However, you are aware that without the provision of Personal data, we will not be able to provide you with Services and your use of the Website may be limited. Hyper commits to process Personal data solely for specific purposes and only process Personal data which is relevant to achieve those purposes.
Sharing Personal data with Others
We may share your Personal data with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the information, provided that any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under the applicable law and this policy.
We May Share Personal data to Protect Us or others with law enforcement and/or government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations: (a) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; and/or (b) when Hyper believes in good faith that disclosure/sharing is necessary to enforce Hyper policies or contracts, protect Hyper’s rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or if Hyper, in good faith, believes that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable;
We may share it in any other circumstances where Hyper receives your written consent.
Duration of Retention of Data
Hyper will only keep your Personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
1. If we need the data to carry out a contract as long as the contractual relationship with you or statutory retention periods are running, or as long as necessary to resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws;
2. As Hyper Customers are responsible for obtaining the end users consent and passing it on to Hyper, we process end users data until the earliest of the following:
- fulfilment of the purpose for which it was collected,
- a Customer informs us that an end user has revoked his/her consent, or
- an end user contacts us directly to revoke his/her consent.
Personal Data Storage
In the event that Personal Data is collected, Hyper will store Personal Data in the Russian Federation and in the EU in compliance with all applicable requirements, including the following.
For users in Russia: Hyper records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarification (updates, changes), extracts Personal data of the citizens of the Russian Federation using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
For users in the EU and other jurisdictions: all Personal data of EU data subjects and data subjects from jurisdictions other than Russia, collected via or by Hyper is stored in EU, on the servers of our service provider Amazon Web Services.
If you are located in a jurisdiction (other than Russia and EU) where transfer of your Personal data to another jurisdiction (EU) requires your consent, then by using the Website or Services you provide Hyper with your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer, storage, and/or processing of the information in other jurisdictions.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal data is of great importance to us. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards and current security standards to minimize the risks of unauthorized access, disclosure, misuse or all other unlawful forms of processing of your Personal data, such as using SSL encryption.
In most cases, Personal data is processed automatically without access to it by our staff. However, if such access is necessary, your Personal data can be accessed only by those Hyper employees whose professional tasks require using this information. To protect your Personal data and ensure its confidentiality, these employees must comply with internal rules and follow protocols for processing Personal data. They are also required to follow all technical and organizational security measures protecting your Personal data.
Personal Data Subject Rights:
In operating the Hyper Website and Hyper AdTech, Hyper is committed to fulfill data subjects’ rights.
1. If it is provided by applicable law, you have the right of access to your Personal data processed by Hyper under this Policy. Hyper may ask you to provide us certain credentials to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal data;
2. If you find that any data relating to you which we hold is not accurate, complete or updated, you can contact us at email@example.com to request rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of your Personal Data. We will respond in a reasonable time. Hyper will honour any such request as required under applicable law. Please be advised that Hyper may retain and use your Personal data as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Hyper agreements. Therefore, Hyper may postpone or deny your request if your Personal data is in current use;
3. To the extent provided by applicable law, you may be subject to other rights not specifically mentioned herein.
Although Hyper makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal data, there may be circumstances in which Hyper is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights.
Hyper does periodical assessments of its data processing and privacy practices to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If you have any concerns about the way Hyper process your Personal data, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Hyper needs to adapt the policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required.
Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal data is otherwise required by law or contract, Hyper will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.